Free wireless internet is available at the library.
Six computers are available for public use. Printing is available in black and white only from library computers at 20¢ per page.
Visit a great historical or cultural place, museum, or public garden for free! If you have a Montgomery County library card and are in good standing, you can check out a pass to the following institutions:
- Academy of Natural Sciences (admits 2 adults, 5 children)
- Elmwood Zoo (admits 2 adults, 6 children)
- Glencairn Museum (admits 6 people)
- Independence Seaport Museum (admits 2 adults, 4 children)
- Morris Arboretum (admits 2 adults, 5 children)
- Museum of the American Revolution (admits 2 adults, 4 children from 6-17 -- children 5 and under get in free!)
- National Constitution Center (admits 2 adults, 4 children)
- Woodmere Art Museum (admits single household)
Each pass circulates for 3 days.
Faxes sent to local area codes (610, 215, 267,445): $1.00/page
Faxes sent to all other areas within the U.S.: $2.00/first page plus $1.00/page 2 – finish
Faxes sent to toll free numbers (800, 888, 877, & 866): $1:00/page
International faxes: $5.00/first page plus $2.00/page 2 – finish
Disclaimer: Jenkintown Library is not responsible for the arrival of faxes to the intended recipient and/or the confidentiality of the contents of any fax sent.
A photocopier is available for use which takes bills and coins directly.
Black & White:
15¢ per side - Letter (11 inch)
30¢ per side - Legal (14 inch) and Ledger (17inch)
50¢ per side - Letter (11inch)
$1 per side - Legal (14 inch) and Ledger (17inch)
The Community Room is available to book for events at rate of $50 for 4hrs.
To book the community room please call (215) 884-0593 and fill out the required form.
Hundreds of gently used fiction and nonfiction books have been donated to Jenkintown Library to sell in The Bookstore. There are also children's and teen books as well as CDs and DVDs.
All are reasonably priced at $1 for hardbacks, CDs, DVDs, and 25 cents for paperbacks